Subscribe this news archive as rss feed.
Bareos Company News Reader
Bareos 17.2.6 maintenance version published
With 17.2.6 we've added some new distributions to the build process:
- Fedora 17 and 28
- openSUSE 15
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Univention Corporate Server 4.3
Apart from the new distribution it is a maintenance and bugfix release. A director-crash after reloading with statistics collection enabled was fixed as well as predefined queries and a problem regarding file selection for restore.
Update to 17.2.7
As of July, 16th 2018 we've published 17.2.7 with additional bug-fixes:
- bareos-storage-droplet: improve error handling on unavailable backend - ticket #902
- bareos-storage-droplet: improve job status handling (terminate job after all data is written)
- Windows: overwrite symbolic links on restore
- prevent sporadic Storage Daemon (SD) crash when Collect Job Statistics is activated