Press Releases and Graphics
Bareos is a leading provider of Open Source backup/archiving/recovery software designed for heterogeneous modern enterprise environments both on-premises and off-premises. By design, Bareos is highly scalable across multiple networks and resources, supports a high level of automation and is customizable with a flexible plugin architecture.
Founded in 2012, the Germany based company offers professional services: subscription, support, consulting and co-funding of feature development. Recommended by EU governments, worldwide organizations across all sectors use Bareos. Our customers include public authorities and government departments, small and medium-sized enterprises as well as companies listed on the DAX / Fortune 500, e.g. telcos, cloud and internet service providers, media, education, energy, finance, automotive and aerospace industries.
- Bareos 22 released (December 21, 2022)
- Bareos 21 released (December 22, 2021)
- New Bareos plugin for Qumulo (March 23, 2021)
- Final version Bareos 20 released (December 16, 2020)
- Bareos 19.2.5 released (February 4, 2020)
- First Release Candidate of Bareos 19.2.4 (December 19, 2019)
- Frank Kohler joins Bareos (September 19, 2019)
- Bareos on SILL reference list 2018 (December 19, 2018)
- First Release Candidate of Bareos 18.2 (September 16, 2018)
Bareos Logos for Download
- By naming the source “Bareos GmbH & Co. KG” or “Company Bareos” as the short version.
- Copying of images for distribution or commercial use is only allowed with written permission from Bareos GmbH & Co. KG.
- Bareos reserves the right to withdraw permission for copying copyrighted material at any time. This shall apply if, in the opinion of Bareos, the right to reproduce such material is exercised in a manner contrary to the company’s interests or if the above instructions for the protection of copyright are not consistently observed.
- Bareos does not assume any warranty or liability for the freedom from third party rights in connection with this permission.