The first bugfix release of Bareos 20 is here: Bareos 20.0.1 was released today. Packages are available for download in the subscription repository.
- fix parallel jobs which use python plugins
- solves issues in
python-bareosfor Python < 2.7.13
- fix crashes when loading both
- fix oVirt plugin problem with configuration file
- fix issue for storage daemon which loses a configured device instance
py2lug-fd-ovirtsystemtest: use the
bareos-filedaemon-postgresql-python-pluginis now available for Debian, Ubuntu and UCS
- detailed information in debugging messages when a dynamic backend cannot be loaded
For more details, please refer to the changelog. All users currently running Bareos 20.0.0 should upgrade to Bareos 20.0.1 as soon as possible.